Thursday, February 11, 2016

Marketing Mix Applied

My hypothetical company which sells car parts, will have a very wide range of demographics to be added into the marketing mix. Our biggest competitor would be Auto Zone, the biggest car and vehicle supplies dealer in America. Because nearly everyone in the country drives a car, and all cars at one point have something wrong with them, there's almost no one over the age of 16 you couldn't market to. For products, my store would have to have a very large amount of tools and parts for sale to compete with other stores like it. I would try to price my stores items as low as i could because Auto zone is a very established company and people need a reason to come to my store rather than Auto Zone. For promotion, Id start by putting ads in phone books, its cheap and effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment